Thursday, January 5, 2012

Art Kure - Thinking of You

Whew Hew... I finally get to post my first project for the Amazing 2012 Crafter's Companion Design Team!

This team is going to be so much fun. The girls are great and I have the opportunity to play with soooooo many totally awesome products. Here is just a tiny taste of what is to come, Popcorn Bear, SWAK, Sheena Douglas, Kanji, Strawberry Kisses, and so many more cool Stamps. The Crafter's Companion "Ultimate Tool" is a must have to make boxes, envelopes and so much more... I cannot wait to share the projects I plan on making with that "Ultimate" tool. Did I mention that it comes with a wonderful 2 hour tutorial DVD on different projects you can make! WOW... you will LOVE the easy to follow instructions.

I was asked to tell a bit about myself, so here it is. My name is Jennie Black, many people also know me as JennieBstampin. I have been paper crafting my entire life. I have the fun job of teaching people how to color! Now is that amazing or what? You can find me teaching in a multitude of Scrapbook and Rubber Stamp stores in Southern California, Arizona, Washington and Oregon, as well as on a few cruise ships. My 18 year old son, Austin is my most amazing creation and the highlight of my life. I live in Colton, California with my two spoiled Yorkies, Jazzie and the very busy puppy Bugsie. You will get to know them...as they love to "help" with my projects.......paw prints, hiding pens under the bed, spreading ribbon around the house, etc. Not to mention they usually sparkle with a bit of excess glitter.

I am starting the year with a clean and simple layout for this beautiful image by ART KURE. These amazing scenery images, are super easy to color and need very little embellishment, making quick, easy, breathtaking cards. These stamps are now available at your local Scrapbook or Rubber Stamp store.. Ask for them by name. Here they are on the Crafter's Companion Website. My brain is just popping with ideas for these amazingly beautiful images, coasters, candles, cards, tags, scrapbook pages, etc...

I am soooooooo glad you stopped by today, and look forward to sharing many more fun and wonderful projects in the following six months.

Image: Art Kure
Colored with Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers (sooo afordable - check them out)
Embellishments: Glitter, Glossy Accents

Colorful Hugs,
Jennie




6 comments:

Kathy said...

Your card is amazing,you make the stamp pop off the page. Love the coloring.

jone said...

The blog contains informational and educational material. The post enhance my thoughts and experience. So nice!
I've got to scramble to keep up with your prodigious output!

Steph Lee (Arty Carty) said...

gorgeous coloring Jeannie - the black and white really makes the image pop!

Paula Huiras said...

Nice card-I like how you framed it-nice coloring too!
PH

Carolyn L. said...

This is so pretty. I love how smooth you colors look and the black framing really makes the image pop!

Stacy H-W said...

Lovely card Jennie.