Friday, January 28, 2011

Just 4 more days to get into the contest for the Ultimate Crafters Tool!

It's still not too late to get more votes for the Ultimate Crafter's tool. Just have your friends, family, neighbors, co-workers and anyone else you know to sign up for our blog. Once I verify that they are now a follower your name goes into the drawing. There will be 2 prizes. One for the Ultimate tool for everyone that referred someone and the other for whoever referred the most people. The drawing will be on the 31st. After they have signed up for our blog have them email me at yourcraftycompanion@yahoo.com and have them tell me the person that referred them. That's it, so easy. So lets make these next 4 days the best ever.

2 comments:

CaseyMarie said...

I am so excited!!! When will the winner be announced?
~Casey Marie

Bindy said...

Sometime Tuesday if I can get the internet in Tucson which is where I am headed for a week.

:-)