Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Ultimate Crafters Companion Contest

Well it looks like some of you have some pretty great friends!! One person now has 4 people that she referred for the contest and so far that is the most!! She has beaten someone who had 3. We are going good and still  have 13 days left until the drawing. Plenty of time to get a LOT more entries in. In case you don't know what this is about there is a contest to win the Ultimate Crafter's Companion tool. There will be a second prize, not yet determined, for the person who has the most referrals of friends, family, neighbors and co-workers that sign up for our blog. Like I said one person has 4 entries now. Everyone who refers even one person will get in the drawing for the Ultimate Crafter's Companion tool which is a fantastic tool that does everything. You can make boxes, pop out cards, emboss, cut and so much more. It even has a storage area to put extra embossing boards! I don't know what I would do without mine. So keep it going everyone and get those referrals to me at yourcraftycompanion@yahoo.com!



Bindy

5 comments:

CaseyMarie said...

*wave*
I am so excited!!! I have been thinking about this blog all day, even through my migraine, lol.

Will you be creating crafting challenges on this blog? Once I receive my new Ultimate Crafter's Companion tool (lol, I am so hopeful on this one!!) I plan to make many projects. Already lining them up!!!
~Casey Marie

Bindy Lambell said...

Yes Casey there will be some challenges. Actually in the next few weeks so stay tuned. I am pretty impressed with how many friends you have. LOL

CaseyMarie said...

LOL, thanks Bindy.

I want this crafting tool so badly. Like I said previously, I came upon a Youtube video by mistake. Was watching videos for bow making, looking for some new techniques & just so happened to click on the Ultimate Crafter's Companion video for the uber cute bow. I ended up watching nearly two hours of videos. Forgot about making bows completely!!! I have truly been obsessed ever since. ;) I am IN LOVE w this tool!!!!

I look forward to crafting challenges in February, ;) What a wonderful birthday gift this is going to be. (again, I AM going to win, lol)

~Casey Marie

JenOaks said...

GO CASEY MARIE!! lol

Anonymous said...

I am voting for my mom. Casey