Thursday, January 6, 2011

Welcome Newcomers!

I would like to welcome all our new followers. I am so happy you found us. We have a lot of fun stuff planned for this year and the kick off is our Contest for a FREE Ultimate Crafter's Companion that is going on right now!!! The contest ends January 31st. In case you don't know about it, it is so easy to get into the drawing. Just refer someone that you know to our blog. Once they sign up they then email me at yourcraftycompanion@yahoo.com with YOUR name so I can add the person into the drawing. It's that easy and you can enter as many times as you want by referring more and more people. Don't miss out on this great opportuntiy to win an incredible tool. All joking aside I LOVE my Ultimate tool, it does EVERYTHING!!!

Once we get at least 15 followers we can set up our first card swap. 5 cards send and receive 5 cards. So lets get going spreading the word that we are here. I am so excited and I hope you are too!

Bindy

14 comments:

Laurie Harrison said...

Hi, I am a new follower!
From
http://grandma-sez-so.blogspot.com

hntmaier said...

Hi am Trudy and think Crafters Companion is AWSOME

Bindy said...

Yeah, the whole gang is here!! I am soooooo excited! Hi Laurie, Hi Trudy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lnails300 said...

I have sent mine out can I post this on my HIVE blog?
Thanks!
LoriM

Bindy said...

Lnails- I am sort of confused. You sent what out? LOL Invitations to join the blog? That would be great if it that is what you are talking about. I am hoping to get our blog followers up to 500 by the end of the year. And remember right now you can get in the contest just by having your friends to sign up for our blog. Every persson that signs up is another chance for you to win.

Some Lucky Dog said...

Hi Bindy, I'm Cindy! Thanks to Laurie Harrison for sending me here!

Bindy said...

Hi Cindy, welcome. Laurie now has a chance in the drawing but you can get one too. Just have everyone you know come here and sign up and then have them email me like you did. Now I am going to be giving two prizes. One for the Ultimate Crafters Companion for the big drawing and then a second prize to be announced for the person who refers the most new comers. Right now the number to beat is 3.

Bindy

CaseyMarie said...

Ohhhh, I am so pleased to found this blog.. even more happy to find that you will be giving away an ULTIMATE CRAFTER'S COMPANION!!!

I found the UCC a few weeks ago while searching youtube videos. Honestly I happened upon it by mere chance. Since then, I have been stalking ebay to find an UCC that is w/in my price range (which is not much at this time).

I would like to take this time to announce that I have ever intention on winning this giveaway! LOL, I want the Ultimate Crafter's Companion so badly!!!!

I've shared your blog on my personal Facebook page. Is there any other opportunities for entries other than referring others? I am ready & willing to do pretty much anything to win this thing!!!

~Casey Marie

Marie said...

Casey Marie sent me! Lovin the blog!

Auviana said...

New follower here! Casey Marie sent me!

Chrissy said...

Casey Marie sent me !!! ♥♥♥

Anonymous said...

just sent an email for Casey Marie
john :)

angela gibson said...

Casie Marie sent me.. Love the blog! Now I wanna be a crafter!

Anonymous said...

I do not have a google account or any of the others that are listed for posting this.

I sent email to the address you provided in your post. voting for my friend Casey Marie.

My email address is SummerRaynebows(at)yahoo(dot)com
Please let me know if I've done this correctly. I know how bad she wants this and I want to make sure my vote counts. Thanks