Monday, February 21, 2011

Happy Presidents Day!

To honor our Presidents I want to do what I love to doing, GIVE STUFF AWAY! lol So email me at yourcraftycompanion@yahoo.com and put Presidents Day in the subject title. At 9pm California time I will draw a number. Actually now my phone is drawing the numbers for me. Yep, it is a smart phone alright. For every 10 people that email me I will add another prize to the pot. One entry per person and USA residents only on this one, Sorry. If you are in UK, check out the blog link on their site http://www.crafterscompanion.co.uk/. They have lots of fun things too.
Bindy

11 comments:

Michelle said...

woohoo, hope I win!!

Francine said...

Alright! Contest are always fun definitely entering!Good Luck To All!
http://www.autotransportdirect.com

Bindy said...

Keep it going stamp lovers. Just 3 more entrants and one more gift is going to be added to the pot.

Bindy

Anonymous said...

what about the Canadians?

RockerJewlz said...

Yahoo, just sent my email....

Bindy said...

Dear Anonymous, I am working on getting a group together right now so we can have our wonderful Canadian family get in the contests also. If you can email me at yourcraftycompanion@yahoo.com and give me your name I would LOVE to put you on the list for the contests. Hope to hear from you.
Bindy

Bindy said...

Yeah, we now have over 10 people that are in the contest and I will be adding one more prize. Come on, we have plenty of time to get another prize in the drawing. Keep the entries coming in.

Bindy

Stacy H-W said...

Sounds like a great contest!! Already emailed you!! Stacy H-W

Bindy said...

Thanks everyone. You all make my job even more fun than it already is. :-)

JinkyK said...

Great contest you got it running! Hope I will win. I got your Ultimate Tool and absolutely love it!

Bindy said...

Just 2 hours and 50 minutes before I pick a name, it's not too late to get into it. Just email me at yourcraftycompanion@yahoo.com and in the subject line put Presidents Day.

Bindy