Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Bunches of Love

My name is Denise and I am the Lead Design Team member here at Crafter's Companion.  I feel so blessed to be a part of Crafter's Companion's new design team.  Everyone is so incredibly talented and sweet.  I can't wait for you to see their projects.  


Beginning in April, we will have new projects for you every day of the week, as well as occasional weekend posts.  Keep an eye out for an amazing giveaway on our designers' blogs.  Lots and lots of fabulous prizes.   We will also be having challenges soon.  The winner will have their project(s) posted here on our blog.  We'd love to hear from you!  What kind of challenges would you like to see?

My card today features Crafter's Companion Popcorn the Bear collection.  Crafter's Companion has so many stamp sets featuring Popcorn the Bear which you will see on our blog.  I thought their Bunches of Love Stamp Set would be perfect for an Easter card.  Isn't he so cute?





The card base is Crafter's Companion's Pearlescent paper.  You can see the wonderful texture.  I colored Popcorn with watercolor pencils and then used a small paintbrush to apply water.  By doing that, it creates a painted look with softer lines.  I made the bows in the corner from the bow maker feature on my Ultimate Crafter's Companion tool.  The bows come out perfectly every time.  I also made my envelope with the Ultimate Crafter's Companion tool as well.  The envelope was made in 30 seconds!  And it was only the second time I had made one.  My days of buying envelopes is over.  You'll be seeing more of all the amazing things this wonderful tool can do in future posts.

Have a wonderful day!

12 comments:

Michelle said...

Adorable, I think that is a lovely Easter card!

Anonymous said...

What a lovely looking card. It's so exciting to see that card samples and projects will soon be posted on a regular basis. It is sure to give us a lot of card-making inspiration.

Stacy H-W said...

Hey Lead Designer, this is a gorgeous card!! LOVE IT!! Especially that adorable Popcorn. Your bow is brilliant...so so pretty and adds just that extra special touch. tfs! Can't wait to start making my own envelopes too. That Ultimate CC Tool sounds like something I will be using EVERY DAY!

Scrapamum said...

Well done Denise!!!! Love that card, fabulous inspiration!!!

Lorraine said...

this is beautiful i love the ultimate tool its so very handy and the envelopes are great and lots of fun to make xx

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super sweet! Looking forward to your challenges!

A Sarasota said...

just beautiful!

Maggie said...

Pretty! congrats on the new team :)
Maggie
http:\\passionatelyartistic.com

Amy's Designs said...

Denise this is amazing. I am in aww. Wow! I love it.

Anonymous said...

You girls just amaze me with your talent!

Ann Kranitz said...

Awww Denise!!! This is fantastic!!!

Katrina said...

Very Pretty!!!!