Monday, March 7, 2011


Luck of the Irish Contest!!!






As I was thinking of St. Patrick's Day coming up I was thinking what would be the pot of gold for paper artists? From there came my new idea for a contest. I get very excited to learn new techniques and I bet you do too. Here are the rules. Send me a description of your favorite technique to yourcraftycompanion@yahoo.com. In the subject title just write "my technique". I will compile all of them and post them on the blog after the contest is over. The winner will be chosen on March 17th. For every 10 people that send me a technique I will add another prize!! Ready, Set, Go. Good Luck everyone!

Bindy

5 comments:

Stacy H-W said...

What a fun challenge!!

Bindy said...

Thanks Stacy!! I hope I get lots and lots of techniques sent to me so I can share them all with everyone here. This IS fun!

mom2fivekiddos said...

Thanks so much for doing this!!! Can't wait to see what all techniques you get!

paula00750 said...

consider it done!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

I just emailed!