Friday, March 18, 2011

MUM

Hi Everyone!!! I am Ann and I am super excited to be part of the Crafters Companion Design Team. I created alittle something to show you today and share with you the wonderful products that Crafters Companion sells.

For my card today I used a super adorable SWALK stamp called SWALK2 Best Mum. Precious right? The expressions on these images are just so sweet. I colored my image with copics and used some fun dp that I had in my stash. Now the best part of this is that fabulous envelope behind my card that I made with my Ultimate Crafters Companion. Have you ever made a card and just wanted the perfect color envelope for it. Well then, the Ultimate Crafters Companion is for you. You can create not only any size envelope you need, but you can cut, score, make a bow, emboss and all the tools you will need are in one compact little kit. A must have in my humble opinion.

Well I am looking forward to sharing many more creations with you. Until then, have a great day!!!

6 comments:

Bindy said...

I just can't stand how cute this card is. Oh my goodness!!!! It is just wonderful!!!

Denise said...

Gorgeous card Ann! What a sweet, sweet image :)

Lorraine said...

this is stunning so sweet and i agree i don't know what i would do without my ultimate pro its got everything you need xx

Stacy H-W said...

This card turned out beautifully Ann!! Such bright spring colors!! Great job. I just love these SWALK Stamps!!

Michelle said...

Adorable card! Love it. Love my Ultimate. However, my clevercut is 1/16 of an inch off in measurements...very unhappy. :/

Katrina said...

So cute!!!!