Friday, March 25, 2011

SWALK's Little Princess

Hello everyone! My name is Holley. I am super excited to be sharing some projects with you all. I am an avid stamper and love to color with Copic markers. You can read more about me and the other design team members from the Crafter's Companion website (click here). I adore this wonderful stamp line SWALK. So today I am sharing a quick and easy card I made with one of the stamps called "Little Princess."You can find the Little Princess on the website under the left hand column under "Rubber Stamps" then selecting "S.W.A.L.K." (click here) I stamped the image onto some white paper and used Copic markers to color it. I trimmed it out with Spellbinders Nestabilities. I used the adorable matching stamps included in the set to add background to the card, which is a shimmery mica. I added some red accent by using pearlized Smooch to fill in the hearts.


This card would just be perfect for any little girl I know! These SWALK stamps are wonderful, be sure to drop by the Crafter's Companion store and take a look at them.


Have a crafty day everyone!
Holley

6 comments:

Denise said...

Such a sweet card Holley. Love how you colored her :)

Stacy H-W said...

Holley, she is a cutie pie!! Great job on the coloring. I know you are right when you say any little girl would love to get this card!

Amy's Designs said...

This is adorable Holley. Great job! You did and awesome job.

Ann Kranitz said...

This is adorable and I just love your colors!!

JinkyK said...

So cute.. love your coloring Holey!

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

She's a cutie!