Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Tut Tut...it looks like rain

Lynda here...so happy to have my day here on the Crafter's Companion blog!!!

I have to say that I fell in love with the After the Rain stamp set when I saw it...I knew immediately that I had to show off some of the wonderful rain gear colors that we sport here in the Pacific Northwest. We get a LOT of rain, so no boring colored rain gear...we have bright colors...oranges and yellows!!!

Look at this cute set:

and here is my card using it...I stamped the cute girl and colored her in using Copic markers and colored pencils. I stamped the sentiment on the inside of the card.


The card itself was made from an 8 1/2 x 11 cardstock base that was trimmed in half using the Ultimate Crafters Companion to both cut and score.

I hope you will check out all the fantastic S.w.a.l.k. stamps available on the Crafter's Companion website!

Happy crafting....Lynda


4 comments:

Stacy H-W said...

Lynda,

LOVE IT!! She is so cute and seems so happy to be in the rain!! ha Great job with the coloring and I love the papers you used. S.W.A.L.K.'s ROCK and so does your card! ha

Denise said...

What a darling card! Love the colors you used for your stamp :)

Jinkyscrafts said...

WOW!!! That is amazing card! I love all the colors you used here and that S.W.A.L.K. image is so cute!

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Sweet card, I just love that SWALK stamp set :)