Monday, April 11, 2011

Blooming Wonderful

Crafter's Companion's new S.W.A.L.K. Collection 3 is so much fun to design with.  Today's stamp "Blooming Wonderful"  is absolutely gorgeous.  The sweet image was perfect for a layout about my three year old daughter.   I just love these pictures of her hamming it up for the camera.  I used colored pencils to color the stamp and added tons of flowers and bling.  With a name like Blooming Wonderful, how could I not?



You will definitely want to pick up this versatile stamp.  It's perfect for almost any kind of card, layouts, and altered arts.  I'm going to use it to make some cards for my children's teachers.  The best part...it's only $4.95 in our Crafter's Companion Store.


Have a fabulous day!

Denise

4 comments:

Cindylu2u said...

Love this layout, beautiful job!!

Jacilynn said...

how cute! love those pics and gorgeous floral circle!
:)

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

Sweet layout!!!

Eileen Bergen said...

Wonderful layout. The photos of your daughter are just precious. I love all the little flowers you used to make frames. They really tie it all together.