Sunday, April 24, 2011

Do you believe in Fairies?

Hi Everyone!  Guess what?  Sloe, our lovely fairy from the Fall Fairyopolis Collection (Flower Fairies) was just begging for me to dress her up on a lovely 6x6 and send off to a dear friend!  Somedays I have to pinch myself that I am on this wonderful design team - I am a new designer for Crafter's Companion USA.  I'm a mom, grandmother and great grandmother with time on her hands and enjoying every free moment I have creating for Crafter's Companion!  I actually have not had a blog for very long so the entire world of blogging totally intrigues me.

Sloe was stamped with Stazon on our wonderful paper and is finished with prismacolor pencils and a little touch of the water brush here and there.  For a final dress up to her wings, I sprinkled them with sunflower sugar glitter.  The bg paper is from MME, the ribbons Heidi Grace, and pearls and gems from Recollections, as I tend to collect items thru a scrapbook-card making group I belong to.  

May we all believe in fairies - it will be a wonderful world if we do!  Please take a moment to leave a comment and become a Follower over on the right hand side of this blog.  Visit all our DT blogs and look for the Crafter's Companion post on April 1, 2011....comment and you could win!!!!

3 comments:

Stacy H-W said...

Linda,
What a lovely card!! Of course the fairy is delightful but I also love that edge punch you used (or die) and the row of pearls. So elegant!! Stacy H-W

Katrina said...

Linda, great card!!!! So cute and I bet your friend loved it!!!

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

Beautiful card!