Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Happy Tuesday from Stacy



Happy Tuesday!!


I am so excited to be finally getting to say hello.


I'm Stacy and I am on the Design Team. This is my first post here on Crafter's Companion.


I was really so happy when I was asked to be on the design team. I love Crafter's Companion products and what better way to show it than to share them here with you??!


I decided to make a layout this time using my new S.W.A.L.K. stamp set, "A Little Note". This is a brand new stamp set from the S.W.A.L.K. Rubber Stamp Collection 3 which debuts April 7th.


I can't even begin to tell you how cool it is to get to work with the new product!!


I wanted to do something a little different than a card because when I looked at this stamp I could just picture it on a layout of my sweet daughter.


I stamped "A Little Note..." out, colored her and then fussy cut her out.


I thought this paper with musical notes on it went perfectly with the stamp and with my idea for the layout.


I printed the title out on some vellum that I had in my stash. And adhered it to the layout with some Bling topped brads.


Next, I stamped a swirl then added some Bling and Stickles for sparkle. And voila it was done!


I think my daughter will love it!! Don't you?


It was so fun to share this with you. I hope I will soon be seeing creations from you on here!!! Please share!!


We are having an awesome giveaway for followers of Crafter's Companion on several of the Design Team blogs. You can start here at mine to see all the details!!


Until next time...

4 comments:

Denise said...

I think your daughter will definitely love it! Your layout is beautiful :)

Kelly Massman said...

Oh, I DO think your daughter will love it! It is so beautiful! I love the soft colors, and the design is fantastic!

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

Wonderful layout!!!

Eileen Bergen said...

Lovely layout. I'm chomping at the bit as I wait for my Crafter's Companion to arrive.

In the meantime, I'm bookmarking all these wonderful ideas.

Thank you, Stacy.