Saturday, April 23, 2011

I'm In Love with the Fairyopolis Line!

Hi, Linda here! I'm so excited about the FAIRYOPOLIS complete paper crafting line that includes paper, card making items and the gorgeous stamp sets of fairies.  And being a new designer I am always eager to try something new and always anxious to take a shortcut that will still mean beauty when accomplished.  



Here I'm showing you a quick but very lovely 6x6 card ready to send to a friend.  I have a lot of card making friends and it seems like it's competition between us to see who can top the other!  I think I'm one up on this one.  Time out of my schedule taken was very little. 

Everything is so easy to color in, you can use colored
pencils, watercolor pencils, chalks and even alcohol based markers! The fairy images in the stampset are just the right size for you to create either 5.5x5.5 or 6x6 cards. I also have a wonderful idea for creating some cards with just the upper portion of the fairies peeking over a sentiment!  Wouldn't that be dazzling!

I used the fairy image WHITE BRYONY from the autumn collection.  I actually colored the fairy image within 30 minutes (watching television with hubby) using my watercolor pencils and pulled the beautiful card background and extra paper needed to die cut the lacy square (did you see that there are 2 layers there?)

I pulled the already created card background and envelope from my FAIRYOPOLIS COMPLETE CARD MAKING KIT.  The extra piece of patterned paper for the lacey square cuts was taken from my FAIRYOPOLIS 12X12 PAPER PAD.

I really am amazed at the FAIRYOPOLIS line that was launched this week - and I hope you will take a look thru the store and perhaps begin with the items I've shown above.  You can always send me a thought on 'how do I do this' if you wish!

Meanwhile, have a wonderful weekend - do something creative and make yourself feel FAIRY-ILY HEAVENLY!!

7 comments:

Mary said...

Very lovely, great color selection...Mary K.

Donna Clark said...

Linda very lovely card and congrats on joining the DT i know you will enjoy that. hugs donna

Denise said...

I just love the beautiful fairy image you used. The colors are fabulous :)

Amy's Designs said...

I love this. I am loving all Fairyopolis!

Marlene said...

'Tis beautiful. Fairyopolis has some gorgeous stamps!

Stacy H-W said...

Your little White Bryony Fairy card is so pretty. She is just the sweetest looking thing!
This whole collection is just so wonderful to work with...LOVE IT!!

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

Wonderful card Linda!