Thursday, April 7, 2011

A Little Kiss from S.W.A.L.K. - Launch Today

Hi everyone! My name is Jinky. Today is an extraordinary day for me because it is my first day to post as a design team member of Crafter's Companion. Also, today is the launching day of S.W.A.L.K. Collection 3 Rubber Stamps. The newest collection of stamps is made up of 6 new sets, including the iconic image of the two main characters sharing a kiss, which I used on today's project. I had fun designing this Tri-Shutter Card using the new S.W.A.L.K. stamp set collection  called "A Little Kiss".




This stamp image is  perfect for the Spring Season. It  gives you the ability to bring brightness and colors into your card. For the Shutter-Card, I used my Ultimate Crafter's Companion Tool in making my folds and score lines. You can check the Shutter Card tutorial on my blog

S.W.A.L.K. Tri-Shutter Card

I created a banner to show case the " A Little Kiss" sentiment. I like how it all came together. I love the pearlescent cardstock paper I used here. The color complemented perfectly with my stamp image. 




Thanks a lot for stopping by. 

Please don't forget to check my blog for the Shutter Card Tutorial.


7 comments:

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

Fabulous project Jinky!!!

Stacy H-W said...

Jinky,

Stunning card!! It really did all come together nicely. Great coloring, lovely, fun details, awesome stamp....the list goes on and on.

Denise said...

The colors you used are sooo beautiful. Love the fun card fold and coloring too :)

Bindy Lambell said...

I just love your 3-D projects! I am going to have to try one of them soon since I love crafts too. The card is just adorable and the colors are just yummy!

JinkyK said...

Thanks for all the sweet comments! I am a fan of S.W.A.L.K. stamps!

Eileen Bergen said...

I've never seen a pop-out card quite like this. TFS. It's adorable!

kathy said...

OMG,so talented!!!! love it!!