Tuesday, April 12, 2011

"A Little Note" from S.W.A.L.K.

Hi there. My name is Amy and I am so excited to be a part of the Crafter's Companion Design Team. This is my first design team and so far this is so much fun for me. I love their products and can't wait for you all to see the projects that we have put together for you. You're always welcome to come on over to my blog and follow what I am doing over there. While you are here check out the other team members because they are amazing. Such a talented group of women. I am proud to be a part of it.



I LOVE these S.W.A.L.K stamps over at Crafter's Companion. They are soooo adorable. The name of this stamp is  "A Little Note". I made this cute bow with my Ultimate Crafter's Companion. It was so easy to make a bow with this tool and I have never been able to tie one before now.

Photobucket

6 comments:

Denise said...

Your card is so sweet Amy! Love your coloring and your bow looks perfect.

Stacy H-W said...

Amy, this turned out to be super cute. I'm the same with bow making...I could never get a nice looking bow before getting the Ultimate Tool!! My kids can even make perfect bows every time!

Michelle said...

Very cute.

Eileen Bergen said...

Welcome, Amy. Your card is adorable. I can't wait to see what else you come up with for us.

Amy's Designs said...

Thanks all. I am in love with the Ultimate Crafter's Companion.

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

Such a cute card!!!