Thursday, April 14, 2011

Stop and smell the flowers

With Spring in the air, I thought a card with blooms would be perfect for today's card.  The sweet little girl and flower stamps is "Thank you" and is one of the S.w.a.l.k. Collection 3 stamps just released.


The stamp set comes with the sentiment "Thank You", but I thought it would be fun to stamp a bunch of flowers from it instead and use it as an all occasion card.  I can't ever have enough of these.  I added some small paper flowers along the bottom as well, and then added a little bling to the centers of all the flowers.  That's one of the things I love about the new S.w.a.l.k. collection.  They are perfect for everyday cards too.

Hope your day is off to a great start!

Denise

7 comments:

kathy said...

so pretty, love the paper and flowers good job!!!

Stacy H-W said...

Love all the flowers Denise! Very pretty card!

Carla said...

Love your work, these are really sweet cards. I just became a follower, maybe you would like to follow me at http://carla-writes.blogspot.com.

deangraziosi said...

So naive. It look so simple and unique. It is very colorful painting.
dean graziosi

Amy's Designs said...

Great job Denise. I love the colors and the bling on the flowers is awesome.

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Such a cutie! I just love SWALK and those flowers are adorable. Love it!

Khristen said...

Love it, what bright, fun colors!