Wednesday, April 13, 2011

SWALK 3 Best Friends

Hi Everyone!!!  Ann here and I am sharing a card I made using the new SWALK 3 line of stamps.  This one is called SWALK 3 - Best Friends.  Can you say ADORABLE!!! These images just melt my heart.  I stamped my image onto cardstock and colored with copics.  I cut a lot of my paper out with my Ultimate Crafter's Companion and I created my bow with the this tool as well.  If you are not aware, The Ultimate Crafter's Companion is really a wonderful all inclusive paper crafting center.  So take a moment, head over to Crafters Companion and check out these fantastic crafting items especially the new line of SWALK stamps.  Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed the card I shared with you today.  Enjoy your day!!!

5 comments:

Tammy said...

What great coloring with those neat colors of DP.
smiles...Tammy

Stacy H-W said...

Such a cute card Ann!! Great colors and I really love that "Best Friends" SWALK stamp set!!

Denise said...

I love this card Ann!!! The Swalk stamp is sooo cute and I love the warm summer colors in it.

Linda W. said...

The warmth and love of these figures really makes these stamp sets a 'gotta have' for all creastors/collectors! I have adored them since I first saw them - and the cards are just 'gotta have' for all who see them!

Khristen said...

Love the stamp, and that mix of patterned paper is perfect! Awesome card!