Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Berrie Simple Card using Sheena Paint Fusion


I have to admit that I was a little intimidated when I  got these paints. I first thought no way am I going to be able to do anything nearly as nice as she has. I watched the Paint Fusion DVD by Sheena Douglass about three times then tried it. It really was super easy to do and it was allot of fun.


The Stamp set is Paint Fusion by Sheena Douglass Berrie Set, the card base is Pearlescent Paper Card Pack -- Brights, the acrylic paint is from Eco Green Crafts, the brushes I used were Royal and Langnickel Brushes, and the berry background is recycled chipboard die cuts.



7 comments:

JINKYSCRAFTS said...

This is awesome painting Amy! Love how your background perfectly blend with your painted berries! great job!

Stacy H-W said...

Amy, I love your card. You did a fantastic job painting with Sheena's new painting technique. I especially love the shadowing you did. It really gives the card depth and dimension.

Linda W. said...

I too love that background and the way it interacts with the berries! Great job Amy!

SellWoWAccount said...

You used lovely colors, they are very refreshing for the eyes. Great artwork!

Sell WoW Account

Katrina said...

Amy, so bright and pretty!!!!

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

Great project!!!

salma said...

Looking so gorgeous cards ... i asked a question to you that
Where can I find out what cuttle bug folders were used????
custom credit cards