Saturday, May 14, 2011

I'm a painter?


Today is my first post for the Crafter’s Companion Blog.  I'm also on the challenge DT but this is my first post for the CC Information blog.  I was giddy when I opened my package to find Acrylic  paints, brushes and a bunch of fun stamps.  They are from Sheena Douglass’s Paint fusion.  The stamps are from the Butterfly set.  I used a plain terracotta pot and stamped my images onto the pot. I applied my paints using the stamp as my guide. And lastly I stamped the image over the top of the paints. I love that these stamps, paints, & brushes let you feel like a real artist.  I had a blast trying this out. 
Thanks for stopping by to take a look!

Jacilynn

4 comments:

kathy said...

so cute,welcome,hope to see more of your great projects.

Katrina said...

Adorable!!!! and great idea!!!!

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

What a cute fun project!

~ Ali ~ said...

Well I don't think you needed worry as this is beautiful. Love it

Ali x