Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Paint Fusion Continued with Daisies from Ann

Hello Crafters Companion Friends. Ann here with my project for you this week using the new Sheena Douglass Paint Fusions. I decided to challenge my skills with the Daisy stamp Set. Now let me just say that besides paint by numbers when I was a kid, I have ZERO painting skills but Sheena Douglass makes this process of creating beautiful painted art so simple and easy AND makes you feel so comfortable with her instructions that you just know you can do it too!!! I stamped my images from the Daisy Stamp Set onto cardstock. The acrylic paint I used was white and tide pool. Now just a warning....there are so many yummy colors of paint to pick from. I used my special Royal and Langnickel Brushes and just duplicated everything that I learned on the Instructional CD from Sheena Douglass. What do you think? Not bad for a newbie right??? So head on over to Crafters Companion and check out all the wonderful goodies that you can play with.

Thanks so much for stopping by today. Hope you enjoyed my painting and I will be back soon with more to share with you!!!

6 comments:

Linda W. said...

Ann, this is a beautiful artistic piece - whoever receives this card will realize it is an actual piece of artwork. Great job and I would even suggest you mark it 1/1 as we do our one of a kind ATCs. It sits beautifully on that bg!

Stacy H-W said...

Ann this is so pretty. I love the papers you used with your little piece of artwork.

JINKYSCRAFTS said...

Ann, this is so beautiful. I love your color choices. Great job!

Amy's Designs said...

Hi there Ann. I am loving these daisy's.

Katrina said...

Ann this is so soft and pretty!!!!!!!

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

Fantastic card...and yes, you can paint!