Monday, May 16, 2011

Paint Fusion meets Recycled storage

Hi everyone, Lynda here with another fun Paint Fusion project for you. Have you checked out all the great altereable products in the Crafter's Companion store lately....well you should because there is a wide variety of awesome things that you can alter for around your house. I received this great Recycled six drawer stack and it will be the perfect addition to my craft table for storing all my fun embellishments.

For my project I first painted the entire surface with Rose Acrylic Paint; then crackled the surface using Butternut as the top color. I also combined in the paint peeling technique that can be found on the Paint Fusion DVD, so my piece looks really weathered. I then pulled out the Paint Fusion Daisy stamp set and stamped a few of the flowers onto cardstock. Once these were painted I cut them out. I used Moss and Zucchini colored acrylic paints to paint my leaves and stems onto the crackled surface. I then added the cutout daisies to my project.







I hope you'll be sure to check back on the blog for more awesome projects made using the incredible Paint Fusion painting system.
Happy crafting....Lynda

4 comments:

kathy said...

that is awesome, love the daisies on the side,looks like a real piece of furniture.

kathy said...

how big is the set?

Denise said...

Your drawers are absolutely gorgeous! Your painting rocks.

Katrina said...

Uh, I am IN LOVE!!!!!!! Great job Lynda!!!!!!