Wednesday, May 18, 2011

SHEENA PAINT FUSION = Berries


As soon as I received my Paint Fusion Kit I had to spread all the contents out on my art table!  Oh the paint tubes are full and lovely; the stamp sets are just awesome (well designed and excellent cut of rubber), the practice sheets that are included with each set just rock (that means it was super easy to practice, practice, practice - wipe them off and practice some more!)  Am I excited?  I have really wanted to get back into painting - it's been a long time and I'm soooooo rusty but with Sheena's new DVD it's going to be a real blast playing!

I immediately chose 3 different items to try.   For my first project I chose a candle and berries theme.  Sheena's DVD has a candle project/inspiration theme for you to start with.  Just ink up one or more of the stamps provided and roll your candle on the stamp.  Allow to dry.  And from there just relax..........start painting.  I did refer back to Sheena's DVD many times - but the best part was it was so easy to just jump back into the DVD anywhere I wanted.

This particular candle is my FIRST piece - and yes I do know it has a lot of areas for improvement.  But with the DVD's ease of learning it will get me even further!  I have 2 more projects in mind.

Oh yes, did I tell you the candle graced my Easter table amidst a wooden center piece that has been with our family for years!  It's one of those that can be changed for the season or the holiday.

Ahhhhhhhh thank you Crafter's Companion for such a wonderful opportunity to get back into acrylic painting for so little cost!  Thank you for stopping in!  Linda Weber.

2 comments:

Stacy H-W said...

Linda this is gorgeous! I am sure your Easter table was wonderful with this on it! I love the painting especially the leaves.

Amy's Designs said...

Linda gorgeous candle!