Monday, May 9, 2011

Vineyard frame

Good morning!  It's Denise with today's post.

My husband is crazy about red wines.  He loves wine tasting and trying new wines out.  So when I saw Sheena's Paint Fusion Berry stamp set, I knew exactly how I wanted to paint my Shadow box frame.  I was really nervous about the painting itself, as I had ZERO experience painting.  It turned out to be so easy, I was amazed.  After watching some of Sheena's Project and Instructional DVD and using the laminated practice sheet I was amazed to find that I could actually paint!  LOL.  It really is so simple.  Following Sheena's directions on her video, I crackled painted the frame as well.



If you've ever wanted to learn how to paint, I can't recommend Sheena's Paint Fusion products enough.  It's so easy and you'll be painting in no time.

Have a great day!

5 comments:

Stacy H-W said...

I bet your Mother in Law loved getting this pretty frame for Mother's Day! Great job!

Amy's Designs said...

Great job Denise! I think your mom in law had to love getting this as a gift.

Linda W. said...

Just gorgeous! Great idea for a personable frame!

Katrina said...

Denise, this is wonderful!!!!

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

Great frame project!