Saturday, May 28, 2011

You are treasured


I wanted to share a treasure chest that I made using Crafter’s Companion new boards for the Ultimate Tool.  I have a pirate loving 4 year old and he spotted this treasure chest while I was making this and I couldn’t keep him away. He was so excited.  My daughter has requested a treasure chest of his own.  The new Envelobox is so fun and versatile to use.  I can’t wait to try more of these fun projects! Go Here to see some examples of all the things you can do with the Ultimate tool and the new boards.
Thanks for taking a look!
Jacilynn

3 comments:

Linda W. said...

Jacilynn, this is just darling! I love the faux metal look as well. My great grandson will definiely be getting one on his birthday full of money - yah right! LOL! Well treasures for sure tho!

Denise said...

I just love your treasure chest Jacilynn! So cute :)

Stacy H-W said...

This is so adorable Jacilynn. My son saw it and now I will be making one too!! lol