Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Beautiful Coupon Organizer


Hello everyone. It's Amy once again. I made this cute little accordion card/coupon organizer. It was super easy but looks very difficult. The possibilities are endless with this project and it is super easy. If I can do it anyone can.   :)


For this project I used the boxer board and The Ultimate Advanced Construction Techniques DVD to make this box. The instructions are to simple to follow and Sara explains how to make it, step by step.


I used the Fairyopolis rub-ons. They are so adorable and I think they look great on this project.



This is going to be my new coupon organizer. I think it will work wonderfully. You could really make any size you would like so you could make one for your bills, school stuff, or anything you want to keep organized. You could use any colors, stamps, stickers, the possibilities are endless.


I thought this "Handmade with love" would look so cute. It really was all handmade with love.


4 comments:

Stacy H-W said...

Amy, I love it! It really turned out so professional and it is very pretty too. Functional and fun. Great job!

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

Great project!

Linda W. said...

Beautiful work Amy - that's my favorite project!

JinkyK said...

Wow, great project Amy! I love crafts that are functional. I could use one of these!