Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Fairy note card set

It is the end of the school year and that means gifts for those that have helped my kids out. We are lucky enough to have a fantastic morning bus driver, Joanne. She has been our driver since my oldest daughter started school, so it's a great comfort knowing she's going to be there to take them to school each day.

Each year we make something special for her and this year I thought note cards would be a good idea. I decided to use the Fairyopolis Cardmaking Kit. I gathered my supplies first:

I used the wonderful fairy cardstock stickers to create these great cards for her. I used the patterned card bases from the kit; cutting each in half and then stacking the cardstock stickers onto coordinating solid cardstock and then onto the card base. Here is each card by itself...





and the entire set together:

I added small touches of sparkle to each card with a glitter pen. I am sure she will love these cards and once I tie them together with a beautiful bow it will make the perfect thank you gift. I think I will even pull out my Ultimate and make matching envelopes for the set. I love how Crafters Companion makes it so easy to custom coordinate a gift!

Be sure to continue to check out the blog for great ideas from the design team using the wonderful products you can find at the Crafters Companion store.

Happy crafting....Lynda

5 comments:

Anita said...

These cards are really stunning. xx Anita

JINKYSCRAFTS said...

These are perfect note card gifts, Lynda!

Eileen Bergen said...

Stunning! I'm sure these will be treasured.

P.S. I'm an ex-teacher, so I know how appreciated the efforts to make such a gesture are.

Stacy H-W said...

These will be loved! Great job girl.

Barb's Boys Inspired said...

Those fairies are gorgeous!