Sunday, June 5, 2011

Fairyopolis and Me!


Hello everyone, my name is Lisette and I am a new member of the Crafter's Companion Design Team. I have to say I was over the top excited when I was invited to join and now with shaking hands here is my first post to you all.

The first thing that I jumped into when my DT kit arrived was the Fairyopolis Cardmaking Kit. WOW!! What a wonderful kit! It carries everything you need to create just gorgeous cards from start to finish; rub-ons, stickers, gorgeous pre-cut cards, and decoupage.






My first card has one of the Decoupage fairies on the precut 6x6 card. Using the pop dots provided with the kit, I added the additional dimension to my fairy. The sentiment is one of MANY rub-ons provided too.

For my 4x6 cards I added some of the great stickers along with the rub-ons. All the colors just co-ordinate beautifully together.



I look forward to putting more great cards together and sharing them with you. I hope they inspire you too!

Smiles,
Lisette

6 comments:

Stacy H-W said...

Great cards Lizette!! I love my Fairyopolis Card Making Kit too! I find myself pulling from it all the time and using the goodies on all sorts of projects!

Jacilynn said...

These are gorgeous! I love this kit, it makes card making soo easy!

Bindy said...

Soooooo pretty Lizette!!

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

Beautiful projects Lisette!!

Khristen said...

Gorgeous cards! I am partial to the first one :) Love the Fairyopolis card kit!

Amy's Designs said...

Beautiful. I love the way the wings look.