Thursday, June 9, 2011

Fairyopolis Squash Card

 Hi everyone.  It is me, Carmi posting again.  This time I get to show you a squash card!
 This extra thick card also fits into a lovely envelobox I made for it.
This is what a squash card looks like opened!  I decided to use Fairyopolis images and rub-ons from the complete Fairyopolis paper crafting kit I received from the Crafter's Companion.
A squash book is made up of three sections scored and folded to collapse into the small card you see below.
 The instructions for making a squash card are on the DVD that comes with the Ultimate scoring tool.  (I have made every sample that you can learn to make on that 2 1/2 hour instructional DVD.)
From the Fairyopolis triple disk CD I selected and printed all my favorite fairies.
I cut and glued my fairies into the squash card and then I gathered all the rub-ons from the card making kit.
 The rub-ons transfer beautifully.  Note how great they look on dark paper.
 I made the button and attached a charm for the top of the squash card.
 More fairies!
 I also used the new Envelobox Box Creator board to make my special envelope.
I used some of the flowers from the Fairyopolis card making kit and some adhesive pearls to decorate the envelobox.
The Fairies made this project so special!  It will be hard to decide who to give this card to!

9 comments:

Viol said...

So amaizing!!!!!

SaraDavies said...

wow - love it Carmi!

julie_woolston said...

It's stunning.

Stacy H-W said...

Gorgeous project Carmi!

Jane Gregory said...

Really beautiful Carmi!
Thanks for sharing.
Aren't those tranfers fantastic, so easy to use!

JINKYSCRAFTS said...

awesome card, Love it!

Khristen said...

Beautiful card, Carmi! I just love the fairy images you chose, and the colors are fantastic :)

kathy said...

Just fantastic!!! wow so awesome!

Barb's Boys Inspired said...

What a work of art! Absolutely gorgeous, love those images!