Monday, June 20, 2011

Flowers for You

Hope everyone had a wonderful Father's Day!  It's Katrina here and I have a card made with the new Humphrey the Elephant stamps!  So, let's just get right to it!


So, how super cute is he??  Coloring scares me just a little, but he is easy to color in.  I just stamped him with Memento ink and then used some water color crayons and went to work.  And a little tip on the ribbon...this was actually white ribbon that I used some mist on to color.  I had already had this color of ribbon made up that I had used on another project, but it matched this one perfectly!  

That's it from me today...short and sweet!  Have a wonderful week!!!

6 comments:

Stacy H-W said...

Super cute card Katrina! I love HUMPHREY! He is a cutie patootie.

flowers delivery mumbai said...

SOOOO beautiful and what a gorgeous image, LOVE your coloring!!!!!

Amy's Designs said...

I love how this card looks. The colors make me happy :)

Guantes DE Nitrilo said...

Very pretty card. I love the soft and elegant colors you used.

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

Love the gathered bit at the bottom...super cute!

Florerias Estado De Mexico said...

Hello my friend! I *love* this soft, delicate creation! SO gorgeous!