Saturday, June 18, 2011

Humphrey's Corner Collection - Friends Forever

Oh my goodness, my name is Linda.  You've seen me here a number of times on the Crafter's Companion Design Team!  I have a secret for you - and just have to share it (just a tiny bit of it at least)!!!  Check out this awesome fun 6x6 card I just created for YOU!  Now here's the news:
FRIENDS FOREVER STAMP SET
Crafter's Companion USA has done it again..........they are launching the cutest collection of stamps called Humphrey's Corner Collection.  Designed by Sally Hunter this year, this collection is very representative of the beauty that the UK puts into their stamp sets.

As soon as I received my sets, I could not help myself and had to start designing right away.  I just love the little ice cream cafe and the quaint atmosphere that only an ice cream cafe can give you.  I remember when my father and uncles would take the 4 of us children to the local cafe for a treat of ice cream!  So cool and tasty!  3 scoops of ice cream in that ice cream soda, WOW!  I remember those days - before I started watching my weight!  LOL!

I chose to use copics on the entire 6x6 card.  The image is pop dotted away from the card.......I used several pieces of CTMH patterned paper from their W1106 collection.  I tried something new to me and threaded my ribbon thru my nestie cut out.  I think it's so cute!  I used my Ultimate Crafter's Companion to fashion a 6x6 envelope slightly larger than the card to allow for extra space needed and not crush the card in transit.

Come on over to Crafter's Companion USA and check out Humphrey's Corner Collection - the price of the stamps is sooooo reasonable as well; you can't beat economy for shopping with Crafter's Companion USA!

4 comments:

Stacy H-W said...

LOVE THIS CARD!! Those elephants are sweet as pie! All the great details on the card just make it so special Linda!

kathy said...

I know I will not spell this right, LOL, but I think this is adorable!!! I can't wait to see these stamps, Great job!!

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

Fantastic card!

Amy's Designs said...

Beautiful card. I am in love with these stamps. They are so adorable.