Sunday, June 19, 2011

Humprey's Corner Sneak Peak



Hello Everyone, it's Lisette here! I'm here to share a sneak peek at Humprey's Corner Collection. So excited to share that they are coming to Crafter's Companion USA. Aren't these little elephants the sweetest you have ever seen?! This is Friends Forever, their ice cream looked so yummy even before I colored it!







I made the center step card using my Ultimate Tool available here. The rest of my embellishments are from my stash. My daughters hung over my shoulders the entire time I colored this "wanting one too."







These cuties are available June 23rd. Mark you calendars!






Smiles,




Lisette







2 comments:

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

Adorable card!!!

Amy's Designs said...

This card looks so yummy. It makes you want to go sit at an ice cream shop with your best friend.