Monday, June 27, 2011

Let's Party

Good morning all!  I get to show you my favorite stamp in our new Humphrey's Birthday Conga stamp set.   I just think the partying elephants doing the Conga are soooo cute!


I made the shaped card with my Cricut Expression using the Birthday Bash cartridge.  Then I colored the adorable image with Copic Sketch markers.   I adhered the stamped images to green card stock, added a strip of matching paper below it, and stamped "Let's Party!" sentiment from the stamp set at the bottom.



Finally, I punched out three small balloons from the designer paper and popped them off the card with Double Sided Adhesive Foam squares.

If you decide to make a project with our adorable new line, please be sure to share it with us on our Crafter's Companion USA Facebook Page.

Have a wonderful week!

Denise

2 comments:

Stacy H-W said...

I love this conga line stamp!! Your card is realy fun and adorable.

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

Sweet!!! Love the paper you picked for your card!