Friday, June 10, 2011

School's out for summer

So...here in Washington our schools let out in just a few short days and it was time to thank the wonderful educators that supported my girls at school. I used the S.W.A.L.K. Best Teacher stamp set to create this card...I colored the images matching her teacher's hair color:


I worked with my other daughter to make a card for a special friend she made this year too.


This card features the S.W.A.L.K. Best Friends stamp set. We used the wonderful scallop embossing area on the Ultimate tool to add the detailed area to the cardstock on the front of the card. Adding these fine details really adds a great amount of interest to any card. I then traced around the embossed scallops onto the pattern paper for a perfect fit on my card front. I am sure her friend will love it and my daughter has now nominated this as the "best stamp for friends ever".

Be sure to check out the wide variety of stamping and other paper crafting supplies that can be found in the Crafter's Companion online store.

Happy crafting....Lynda

3 comments:

Khristen said...

Aren't those just absolutely adorable :) Love the colors, your daughter's teacher and friend will love them!

Stacy H-W said...

What sweet cards Linda!! I am sure they were appreciated and loved by the recipients!!

Jacilynn said...

very cute stuff! love these SWALK stamps