Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Sweet Summertime With Humphrey
























Hello! It's Stacy here with a layout I made using the brand spanking new, extremely adorable, soon to be available, 'Humphrey' Stamp Set. This is from the Humphrey's Corner Collection of stamps. That Humphrey the elephant is such a cutie pie! I just thought he would be a really wonderful addition to this layout I made of my kids. We had a house full of company this weekend and it was also my sons 11th birthday so it was easy to get photos of happy smiling children to scrap.




The Humphrey's Corner Collection of stamps with be released on June 23rd and you will be able to buy them at the Crafter's Companion Store. You know you are going to want to go check them out! ha




There is also still time to enter the Crafter's Companion Challenge Blog June Summer themed challenge. Just make a summer themed project using a stamped image from Crafter's Companion. Easy peasy! You could be one of two (yes, I said two!) winners!! The prizes this month are especially awesome. So go pop over there and join in on this challenge.











8 comments:

Kelly Massman said...

So very cute! I love that paper and the elephant is pretty cute!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super fun lay-out! Love these cuties!

kathy said...

I love this, where did you get the dragonflys,so cute!!

Stacy H-W said...

Kathy,
I believe they are fireflies and the company is Little Yellow Bicycle. It is their Sweet Summertime collection. Isn't it adorable! I couldn't pass it by. Stacy

kathy said...

Thank you Stacy,silly me they are fireflies, they are glowing, I will check it out,Agian great job.

JinkyK said...

This is super cute LO! love your coloring, Stacy!

Amy's Designs said...

I love the colors in this layout. So cute. I think you colored the image wonderfully.

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

Adorable!!!