Thursday, June 2, 2011

Triangular Flower Vase Tutorial


Ahhh, It's  June already! I can't believe that we are already half way through the year! Time flies, so let's spend time on learning more every second and gaining experience to be a better Crafter! 



I love Summer 3D projects that are functional. So, today,  I would love to share with you this Triangular Flower Vase I made using the Crafter's Companion Ultimate Tool. This is a very easy project that you can use to adorn your party, office or home. It can be a great Teacher's gift and birthday gift as well. 





I am really happy how my project came out. I did this beautiful flower arrangement in just an hour. Can you believe that?  And don't you just love my Carnation Flowers made of crepe paper? The added sentiments and Fairy Flower Topper from the Fairyopolis Card Making Kit are just perfect for this project. I love it!




Triangular Flower Vase Tutorial 

Click Image & magnify to Enlarge 

Click Image & magnify to Enlarge



Click Image & magnify to Enlarge



Thanks a lot for stopping by. Hope you try this technique sometime!  -  Jinky 



7 comments:

Stacy H-W said...

Jinky, this is so pretty and it would be a wonderful teachers gift to give at the end of the school year (which for me is next week!!) So I guess I need to get to scrapping! Thanks for the easy tutorial to follow!

Nicki said...

WOW this is so pretty! love them flowers and the tutorial ~ very easy to follow
x

kathy said...

soooo pretty,love the colors,

Bindy said...

Jinky you just kill me with your talent. This is so creative not be mention beautiful!! I literally dropped my jaw when the photo came up. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!

JinkyK said...

wow, I am humbled with all the sweet comments. Thank you!

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

Fantastic project Jinky!!!

Khristen said...

I'm with Stacy, thanks for the tutorial! What a great gift, and I can imagine this would be a great centerpiece for a nice dinner as well :) Thanks for sharing!