Sunday, July 17, 2011

Clean and Simple Tulips



Hello! It's me Lisette sharing what is my favorite quick and easy card today. If you have been following along, we introduced 3 more great stamps to the Paint Fusion collection by Sheena Douglass at Crafter's Companion. Pansies, Sunflowers and Tulips. Today I played with my Tulips set. These stamps are rich in detail that I just had to play with my distress inks and watercolor paper.






Masking the tulips and leaves, I laid them around the watercolor paper. The stems are hand drawn. This is a 6x6 card but the more I look at it I think I will find a frame for it. My work office needs some flowers.






Stop by Crafter's Companion and view all the great Paint Fusion Flowers, there are so many to choose from! Pull out your paint, relax and have fun!








Smiles,





Lisette

2 comments:

kathy said...

that is so beautiful,I love the coloring, Now I know my next project,thank you lisette.

Mahmood Ali said...

Its too much beautiful i am inspire from your creation...
Plastic business cards
Plastic Card