Monday, July 18, 2011

A fun little layout!

Hi everyone!!!  It's Katrina here with a fun little layout!

A lot of people think of stamps as only for cardmakers, but you can use them for so much more than that.  You can use them to accent your page a little or create a background.  You just have to get out of the mindset that they are just what you see!

As soon as I saw this stamp set, Patchwork Polly-Helene, I knew exactly what I wanted to do with it.  For a layout, not a card!!  So, I figured out what pattern paper I was going to use for my layout and got busy.

 
Can you see where I used the stamp??  It's right there underneath the scallop die border piece!  Here is a close up.....


It is so fun to take stamps like this and stamp on pattern paper to make embellishments!  You can also paper-piece with them....but I think I will save that for another post!! 


If you decide to try this, be sure to link us up, so that we can see!!!  If you would like the complete supply list I will also have this layout up on my blog later in the week! 
Have a Scrappy Kinda Day!!~~Katrina

2 comments:

Pendra said...

Awwww this is so cute... and your page is lovely!!

kathy said...

sooo cute,love pokadots,love the colors...