Monday, July 4, 2011

Hello Card-New Paint Fusion!

It's Katrina here with a NEW Paint Fusion release today!!  But first I want to say Happy 4th of July to all my fellow USA peeps out there!!  It's a hot one here in Missouri and I am thinking I might just stay in and watch the fireworks on television. 

On to my card today...I got to play with some of the new paint fusion sets that released this past week!  I played with the Sunflower one!  I love sunflowers, so I was happy to get this one! 


I am going to admit that I play with these with the stamps first and then I usually end up free handing my painting.  BUT, I love that the stamps teach you how to paint, where to paint and those little laminated instructions...are GOLDEN!  And they are in EVERY Paint Fusion set!  They give you the instructions for each different flower and leaf that is in that particular set.  So, you are going to want them all!!!

Here's my card!  A little fun trick that I learned from a person that I am teammates with on another design team, Deana B. is to use your border punches on the sides of your cards!  How cute does that make them?  I have only done it a couple of times, but I love the look it gives! 


And here's a close up of the flowers...I just painted and then cut them out!

All of the amazing Paint Fusion, Acrylic Paints, Brushes and Craft Mat that I used for this project are available right here at Crafter's Companion!!!  

Thanks for visiting today!!! 

Have a Scrappy Kind of Day!!~~Katrina

1 comment:

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

Fantastic painting Kat!!