Saturday, July 16, 2011

Humphrey's Corner Collection - Friendship Taking a Walk

How much does friendship mean to you?  I'm finding that more and more these days most of my friends are 'online' as compared to physically walking down a mall with anyone.  Our world is changing.  But let us never forget how much friendship really does mean to each of us.

I chose this lovely stampset from Humphrey's Corner Collection because of the quietness one can see in Lottie and Jess and their 'just knowing' the other is there for them.  The figures are super easy to color with copics or watercolors or distress inks - just pick the media you are most comfortable with.  I chose some metallic quilled flowers as well as some sparkly prima flowers to embellish my 6x6 - both of which were a gift from 2 friends.

Create a whole set and give them as a gift for a friend!  This stampset collection is available NOW from Crafter's Companion USA.  This collection was designed by Sally Hunter of the UK and it is now in stock in Crafter's Companion's store.  Don't miss out - grab yourself a whole collection.  And while you are there, check out the awesome Ultimate Crafter's Companion tool - I use mine all the time for making bows, making odd sized and regular sized envelopes, boxes, and myriads of other items.  I just keep it right on my craft desk top and it's ready to help me be creative!


I hope I inspired you too to be creative and especially treasure your friendships.

1 comment:

salmaashiq said...

You are using the pretty themes in here,Its best for gift for the little kids on there birth day's.....

Plastic Card Printing
Plastic card