Friday, July 29, 2011

Paint Fusion Daisy Card


Hi there. This is Amy once again. I know I keep saying this but I am always so surprised. The Paint Fusion is so awesome. I am always so intimidated by the paint but once I get started I have so much fun. I love the way that this card turned out. I am not sure if I want to give this one away. I think I may keep it for myself.


For this card I used Paint Fusion Stamp Set - Daisies. For the leaves, sentiment, and butterflies I used the Fairyopolis Rub-Ons. I love how easy and versatile these are to use. I hope you like it.


10 comments:

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

Beautiful card!!! I would keep it! :o)

kathy said...

Wonderful,love the layers and textures.And you can never have to many butterflies.

Flowers Delivery in Mumbai said...

Hello my friend! I *love* this soft, delicate creation! SO gorgeous!

Barbara Bruder said...

Lovely card, maybe you should frame it. I am going to have to get these Paint Fusion sets.

Stacy H-W said...

Very pretty card!! I love your painting. I can see it in a frame!

Pendra said...

Beautiful... i agree, frame it!

Amy's Designs said...

You really should get the Paint Fusion. They are so beautiful.

Cheap Flights to Nigeria said...

Simply stunning! I've never really tried to make tags before. Yours are absolutely amazing!

Wedding sherwani said...

"f you need to upgrade ruby body, ruby is also getting a hand to pick up a copy of the binary, MSI version easier. Apollo usage ?"

Anonymous said...

Way cool! Some very valid points! I appreciate you penning this article plus the rest of the site is also
really good.
My blog post cure acne overnig