Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Pansie Oval Picture Frame by Amy


Hi there. Its Amy once again. For this project I thought I would make a plain ol' wooden frame "beautiful."  I used the Paint Fusion Stamp Set - Pansies.  I then cut them out and pop dotted them onto the frame that I covered with paper. I inked the edges of the paper/frame with Distress Ink in Vintage Photo. I thought it would look kind of vintage.


On the flowers I used glossy accents just to make them look "shiny" as my daughter says. I thought it needed something more so I used The Ultimate Crafter's Companion Tool to tie a bow.


This was a lot easier then it looks. :)  I always feel intimidated when I use paint but these are really so simple to use and look so beautiful.

3 comments:

kathy said...

beautiful,great job...I love that you used other objects to put the painted pansies on.

JINKYSCRAFTS said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Amy! Love it!

Amy's Designs said...

Thanks. I always feel to intimidated when I use the paint fusion but then I have so much fun with it.