Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Sunflower Tuesday













Hello! It is Stacy here to share with you my new obsession....sunflowers painted with my new Sheena Douglas Paint Fusion Sunflower Stamp Set. I have been stamping out and painting these sunflowers on any surface that isn't nailed down! (and maybe a few that are nailed down!! LOL)








When I see sunflowers I think of happy faces. Don't you think they are a happy flower?? For the projects I am sharing with you today I have stamped my flower images on vellum and on paper. I then painted them following the Sheena Douglas Paint Fusion technique which is easy as pie. Next I fussy cut them out and made two cards.








I still have a ton of flowers to use on other projects. I even have some that I have colored with my Copics that I plan to use on a layout next. The possibilities are endless.








On the first card I used the flowers and leaves that I painted on paper. And on the second card I used a vellum sunflower to give the card a lighter more ethereal feel. I love them both. What do you think??








Thanks for looking and I hope you go away with a little inspiration for your next project. See you next time.
































































2 comments:

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

Fabulous sunflowers!!!

Kathy said...

Love it, I love the fall colors,and the 3-D...