Sunday, July 3, 2011

Sunflowers are my favorite!



Hello it's Lisette again bringing you the new addition to Paint Fusion by Sheena Douglass. As soon as this stamp set arrived, I inked it right up!

Sunflowers have always had a special place in my heart. When I was young, my Gramma grew on tall Sunflower in the crack of a sidewalk near her home. It was an oddity because of the big city we lived in as kids, minutes away from New York City. SO when I see them I always think of her.

I have to admit I felt a little rusty painting again. But Sheena Douglass has this wonderful Project DVD with step by step instructions that just makes it all come easy.





I used crafters choice brushes and the following colors, Pumpkin, Sunflower, Bark and Zucchini. I cut my flower out and popped it out of the frame.

Stop by Crafter's Companion and take a look at the new additions to the Paint Fusion collection.

Until next time,

Lisette

3 comments:

kathy said...

Oh how beautiful,the 3-D the texture,just WOW...

kathy said...

Oh how beautiful,the 3-D the texture,just WOW...

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

Love the punch used on this...awesome combo!