Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Best Friends Humphrey Layout


Hello, It's Amy here again. This post is another 8x8 layout. I just love these cute stamps. I think the Humphrey Line might just be one of my favorite ones. Shh...don't tell :)

For this layout I used the Pearlescent 8.5 x 11 Brights Cardstock and cute it down to an 8 x 8.  I stamped the sentiment and the Humphrey stamps with Memento Ink in Tuxedo Black. I inked the edges with Distress Ink in Worn Lipstick

Don't forget to check out this months Challenge Giveaway!  This month's fabulous prize is a CleverCut 5 in 1 Paper Trimmer. Good luck!

3 comments:

kathy said...

So cute,love your colors.Your right these stamps are adorable.Great job.

stacy h-w said...

Love your layout Amy!! I really love those Humphrey stamps.

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

cute layout!