Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Fairyopolis canvas

Hi everyone...Lynda here to bring you another fun project you can make using the wonderful Fairyopolis TripleDisc Papercrafting CD Rom.

I first chose this beautiful fairy image from the CD and printed her onto white cardstock. The images come with various layers that you cut out and stack to achieve amazing dimension on your project. Once all the layers were assembled I used a glitter pen to add highlights to her wings and dress. I painted the canvas with a spatter background technique. I then backed the fairy image with two colors of cardstock.

If you haven't checked out the Fairyopolis TripleDisc CD Rom be sure you take the time to take a peek...twenty projects and endless resizing possibilities; perfect for those upcoming holiday gift ideas.

Happy crafting....Lynda

4 comments:

kathy said...

Beautiful...

Stacy H-W said...

What a pretty canvas Lynda!! I have been having fun with those cd-roms too. They have so much stuff on them it is hard to choose what to use!! lol

Amy's Designs said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amy's Designs said...

I've been thinking about doing something with a canvas. I'm sure it won't be as beautiful as yours though. Great job.