Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Fairyopolis Fun with Stacy



Hello! It is Stacy here to welcome you to Crafter's Companion today and I want to invite you back into the magical land of Fairyopolis. I so happy to show you an easel card I made using a decoupaged fairy from one of the most awesome things from Fairyopolis. The Fairyopolis Triple CD-ROM set. These CDs are LOADED with goodies and projects.

The hardest part is deciding what you want to make! I really had a great time just looking through all the projects. This set of 3 CD-ROMs includes a 20 project disc separated into each of the four seasons (5 projects for each season) and two additional paper crafting CDs separated by season into Spring & Summer and Autumn & Winter.
You can use these CDs to create backgrounds, custom cards, envelopes, toppers, pyrimage, decoupage, borders, note paper, backing papers and so much more. You can check out these CD-ROMS at the Crafter's Companion Store.


Well I did finally pick out a project and then I printed it out on white card stock. Next I fussy cut out all the different well labeled parts. Even though the project I picked was a frame, I decided to make an easel card instead because I wanted to make a birthday card for my daughter's friend. I just know she will love a card with a gorgeous fairy on it. And this fairy just called out to me. Isn't she just the loveliest thing??!!


I hope you enjoyed seeing my project and were inspired a little to go out and create something yourself today. Thanks for stopping by Crafter's Companion!

7 comments:

kathy said...

Oh Stacy, Your card is BEAUTIFUL...The blue are amazing.The little fairy looks like she could step right off the page. GREAT JOB!!!

JinkyK said...

Great Decoupage Card, Stacy! Gorgeous!

Denise said...

Your easel card looks amazing Stacy :)

Kelly Massman said...

Very beautiful!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So pretty!

Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

Beautiful card!!

Amy's Designs said...

Beautiful card. Love the colors.