Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Fairyopolis Tuesday with Stacy



Welcome to Crafter's Companion!! It is Stacy here today to share with you a card I made using my Fairyopolis Clear Stamps. I know I have mentioned before how much I love all of the Fairyopolis goodies that you can get from the Crafter's Companion Store but I can't help but do it again because I really just LOVE this collection so much!!






There is just so much that you can get individually or in the kits. The kits are LOADED with goodies. I think one of my favorite kits is the card making kit that I received. I use product from this kit all the time and I STILL have a ton of it left to pull and use on projects.

Anyway, enough of my ravings!! lol Let's talk about the card I made to show you today. I decided to use a stamp from my Fairyopolis Summer Collection. I used the Harebell Fairy and one of the flower stamps. It was hard to chose which to use because these stamps are just all so gorgeous. Next, I stamped them and colored them with my Copic Markers. And then I just pulled together a clean and simple card that I plan to give to my mother as a thank you for all the help she has given me lately with my children while I have been visiting here in Oklahoma. I think she will love it. And I hope you like it too and are inspired to go to our Challenge Blog and enter this month's challenge. We also have an amazing giveaway going on at our Challenge Blog as well.  You could be the lucky winner for August!


Thanks for visiting us here. Until next time...

4 comments:

Khristen said...

Love it Stacy! That fairy is beautiful :)

Denise said...

Your fairy looks amazing Stacy! Love the blues and greens :)

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So sweet!

Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

Wonderful card Stacy!!!