Monday, August 15, 2011

Fun in Minutes with Fairyopolis!

Hi, it's Katrina again with a quick, and I mean QUICK, adorable card that you can make in a matter of minutes.  When summer ends and the school year begins, time seems to be shorter for everyone with practices, homework, clubs, and that job that helps pay for all those things!  Crafty time seems to slip away pretty quickly...or your too tired to even create!

Well, the Fairyopolis Complete Cardmaking Kit can solve that for you lovers of all things fairy and magical!  I think it has magical powers of it's own to make you super creative in the shortest time possible!!  


The card I made below took me about 30 minutes, which included picking everything out, having to change up my plan of what I had planned in the first place, and then coming up with a finished card that is adorable!!!


The kit had everything I used for the card, except the twine, tape runner, and the border punch!  It has pre-made cards and I just used two of them and cut the orange one to create another dimension for the card. All the images are included in the kit and the rub-ons are some of the best I have used for going on easily and quickly, WITHOUT tearing!  Here is a close up of the rub-ons that I used......


This is my last posting for Crafter's Companion, as I have stepped down from the team.  I want to especially thank Bindy for asking me to be a part of a great group of very creative people.  They amaze me with everything they do with Crafter's Companion products and I will always be visiting here to check out what is new!!

4 comments:

kathy said...

Awesome, so pretty and cute .Love the layers and the twine, a perfect touch. And you know me love those butterflies.

Pendra said...

So cute, love it all! I bet they are gonna miss you at Crafter's Companion!
Pendra

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

Wonderful project Kat... will miss you on the team! Best of luck to you!

Amy's Designs said...

Pretty card.