Monday, August 1, 2011

A Happy Birthday Card

It's Katrina here and I have a Happy Birthday card to show you using the Humphrey Stamps!  I had a hard time choosing what to work with for my project this time.  I love the Paint Fusion sets, but the cute little elephant won out!

I have a couple of the Humphrey sets and I wanted to work with the Birthday Girl set, since I hadn't inked her up yet!  Here is a picture of the entire set.  I love the fact that you get more than one sentiment!



And here is the card I came up with.  


It was a little late when I made this and I didn't feel like dragging my ribbon out, so I just pleated some paper to create the effect of ribbon.  I love to do it, if it seems to fit with what I am working on.  And since her dress had flowers all over it, this little strip worked perfectly!  Here is a close up of the pleated paper ribbon strip.....



That's it from me today!  Have a WONDERFUL Monday....I am going to try to!!  



4 comments:

Frea said...

Hi Katrina, what an adorable card! I just Forever Friends stams of Humphrey, equally adorable. Hugd, Frea

Denise said...

Sweet card Katrina. Love the pleating.

kathy said...

So cute, love the coloring.Great punch border.

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

Fabulous card Katrina!!!